Category: Unfamiliar Destinations in The United Kingdom
Unfamiliar Destinations in The United Kingdom
I’ve been to the United Kingdom more times that I can remember. It’s my most visited country. As a result, I’ve compiled some unfamiliar destinations in the United Kingdom, just for you.
How many of these have you visited?
This is one of the larger Orkney islands. It’s a bit of a challenge to live on the island due to the tide. Plus getting to the island is also a unique experience. One has to fly the world’s shortest flight from Papa Westray to Westray; its only two minutes.
This is one of the smallest Orkney islands with a population of less than 100 or so. It’s a bit of a challenge to live on the island due to the tide. Plus getting to the island is also a unique experience.
Be notified when a new unfamiliar destination is added. Why East Ham London East ham is an ethnically diverse neighborhood in London. As you walk through the area, the smell, the sights are very...
306. This working class city is one that has a lot to offer, but unknown to many. it is however a great city with lots to do and a killer Christmas Market.
290. I’ve passed through this city, Belfast City, many times but from airport to airport. I was thrilled to finally get a chance to explore it. The city has so much history and a complex history too. Plus its really beautiful and has lots to see. So, go see it.
I got drawn to this town because of the Falkirk Wheel. I still don’t how it works, but apparently, it moves boats from one canal to the next. You’ll have to go to check it out.
255. Perhaps one of the most beautiful areas in Scotland, Balloch is the gateway to Loch Lomond, a must see when visiting the region. But take some time to explore Balloch before heading up the river.
Prestwick is home of the Golf Open. So, if you’re a golf fan, you should visit. Even if you’re not, the town is quite scenic, so you won’t be disappointed.
253. Glasgow is Scotland’s other city, yes, the one you rarely hear about, but is worth exploring. It’s the working class city.
251. Troon, Scotland is a town that really surprised me when I visited. It’s small, quaint has good ice cream and seems like a great place to just relax and they have golf. Plus. its am easy walk from the train station.